Machinery breakdown insurance provides cover for sudden and unforeseen physical damage to machinery at the insured’s premises from any cause:
* whilst it is at work or at rest
* whilst being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning, inspection and overhaul or removal to the other position or in the course of these operations themselves or subsequent re-erection
* whilst in transit
• Loss Profits following Machinery Breakdown: Cover will be limited to loss of gross profit due to reduction in turnover and increase in cost of working.
Electronic Equipment Insurance
• Cover Electronic/computer equipment against risks of external damage ( e.g. dropping, impact, breakdown and theft.
• Loss of Profits as a consequence of machinery’s downtime can be covered