Holiday Home Insurance

Do you have a home overseas? Get it protected with our specialist Holiday Home Insurance

If you own a holiday home, you will no doubt be looking for excellent cover for your property and its contents, both while you are enjoying your second home and while the property is empty off season. At Quintosys, we can offer special holiday home insurance which will ensure your home and its contents are protected all year round, leaving you to relax and enjoy your second home hassle-free.

Our policies cover many different types of holiday homes, from apartments and flats through to villas and larger properties. We offer cover for properties let to paying visitors which may cover accidental damage, public liability and loss of rental income. We also offer policies for houses which are occupied by you, your family and your friends only.

You’ll also enjoy the same access to professional, experienced advisers as you are used to with your business insurance policies. Our staff are able to tailor your provision to suit your personal circumstances, your property location and the way it is used. You’ll also benefit from having just one port of call for all your insurance needs, cutting down on the time you need to spend organising and renewing your insurance policies.